Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
* Multi-material construction with an advanced poly-fabric textile main shell for excellent abrasion and tear resistance.
* Outer shell is reinforced with PU for additional aqua-repellent performance.
* Polyamide stretch panels on chest, back and sleeves for improved performance fit.
* Back compartments supplied with replaceable poly-foam padding (CE-certified Bio-Armor back protector insert available as accessory).
* Chest compartments come with replaceable poly-foam padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
* Removable CE-certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors.
* Full, removable long sleeve 80g thermal liner for climate control features inner zippered wallet pocket.
* Alpinestars Climate Control System (CCS) features zippered air-vents on shoulders and back to regulate internal temperature and promote airflow.
* Integrated, 3D mesh on collar and cuffs for excellent breathability.
* Pre-curved sleeves with accordion flex inserts on the elbows for improved comfort and performance fit.
* External and internal zippered pockets for peace-of-mind closure.
* Reflective detailing on back and arms for improved rider visibility.
* Internal waist connection zipper to allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
* Cuff adjustment includes gusset, Velcro® and semi-auto locking zips for improved range of fit and comfort.
* Elongated rear profiling, plus combined D-ring and Velcro® waist adjustment.