Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Constructed from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 450/600 denier poly-fabric main shell for long-lasting performance, plus newly developed brushed poly panels for soft touch finish.
• Incorporates windbreaker liner for excellent protection against blustery conditions.
• Extended mesh panels on the torso, upper chest, arms and rear back provides substantial airflow when riding for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions.
• Full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round airflow capabilities and breathability.
• Lightweight CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class-leading impact protection.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE foam padding (CE certified Nucleon chest and back protector inserts available as accessory).
• Snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
• Sport fit with pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
• Strategically positioned accordion poly-fabric stretch insert on rear shoulders and elbow for excellent flex fit.
• Comfort collar and wrist cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability.
• Velcro and D-ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit.
• Velcro and zipped wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garment’s fit.
• Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants.
• Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry.
• External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
• Multiple internal compartment pockets feature velcro closures for additional security.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Reflective details for improved rider visibility.
• Available in men's INTERNATIONAL sizes: S-4XL.
SELECTION and FITTING