Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
- • Complies with FIA (FIA: 8856-2000) and SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standards
- • Main upper constructed from durable, full-grain cow leather for optimized levels of durability, comfort and abrasion resistance.
- • Strategically positioned perforation zones for enhanced cooling performance and maximized airflow.
- • Dedicated toe protection and lateral
- • Dual closure system incorporates adjustable Velcro® strap plus traditional lace loop system coupled with a para-aramidic eyelets system offers durability, personalized fit and secure closure.
- • Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heatresistance, weight-saving and reduced seams.
- • Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- • Tongue features perforated soft tongue padding for comfort and improved fit.
- • Collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
- • FIA /Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof PU film transfer.
- • All graphic elements are printed for weight-saving.
- • Alpinestars’ one-piece toe and heel counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter plus integrated insole, which provides
- support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
- • Lightweight rubber compound sole with textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions.
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.