Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
Premium Materials and Construction
* Complies with the homologation standards FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3
* Ultra-lightweight Kangaroo leather upper construction with strategically placed perforated zones for exceptional ventilation.
* Flame resistant Nomex® lining.
* Lateral forefoot support for improved stability and protection.
* Innovative Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction for maximum performance: an ergonomic, molded fireproof Polypropylene heel counter providessupport and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals.
* Grey / Fluorescent Yellow version is fully perforated for superior ventilation performance.
Innovative Closure System
* Exclusive speed lacing system which contains DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber, derived from Alpinestars MotoGP technology ensures quick, precise and secure closure.
* Single, large Velcro® ankle strap for better shoe stability.
* Thin tongue flap enhances comfort and helps provide a snug fit.
* Alpinestars exclusive thin rubber compound, derived from the Formula 1 race program, is used on the outsole, providing unsurpassed levels of feel and grip.
* Lightweight, micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhances comfort while driving and walking.
* Integrated ergonomic foot bed is engineered for greater feel and ensures the foot maintains a natural posture.
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.