Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Gore-Tex® pro textile main construction
• 3 layer garment with ventilation to pass Gore-Tex® motorcycle rain test
• YKK waterproof zippers on all external openings
• YKK waterproof semi auto lock zippers on cuffs
• Leather protection panels have been positioned on shoulders & elbows to improve abrasion resistance
• Gore-Tex® Armacor seat panel
• Back pad compartment with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic Back protector available as accessory upgrade).
• Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i. Size 48-50 use MEDIUM insert. Sizes 52-60 use LARGE.
• Advanced CE Certified soft shoulder and elbow protectors
CUSTOMIZATION and COMFORT
• Two front air intake zip vents
• Two rear air exhaust zip vents
• Rear shoulder stretch panels
• Elbow accordion stretch panels
• For improved riding position comfort the jacket features elongated rear profile to cover kidney zones and a raised front profile.
• Width adjustment on jacket sleeves and waist.
• Fit allows a Touring Mid Layer Top to be worn comfortably underneath.
• Removable external Windstopper collar.
• Removable full thermal liner.
SELECTION AND FITTING
• NOTE: All products shown on this page are sized according to the EURO SIZE listed in the MEN’S APPAREL SIZE CHART