Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Multi-material main shell construction for durability, with abrasion and tear-resistant panels in critical impact areas.
• Removable sleeves for riding in hot climates.
• Removable and interchangeable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® liner with taped seams to ensure waterproof performance.
• Removable long sleeve thermal liner means jacket can be worn in colder climates.
• Jet Ventilation System (JVS) features large zippered air vents with open mesh gussets on torso and back, plus twoway zip vents on arms for cooling performance on long rides.
• Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest and back protectors available as accessory upgrade).
• Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporates Velcro® volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, fine-tune adjustment of garment and to help keep elbow protections in place.
• Increased reflective detailing and logos for increased rider visibility.
• Collar construction incorporates comfort lining and features Velcro® and magnet closure system.
• Collar includes expansion gusset for increased neck coverage.
• Accordion stretch inserts on elbows for improved fit while riding, plus waist adjustment belt for customized fit and secure closure.
• Elongated rear profiling for comfort and protection in the riding position.
• Pre-curved, articulated sleeves with gusseted Velcro cuffs enhance fit and comfort in the riding position.
• Highly water resistant external storage provided by waterproof zips and an internal waterproof wallet pocket.
• Convenient storage options with two front cargo style pockets and large rear utility pocket.
• Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper, plus waist connection zipper for secure attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Available in men's INTERNATIONAL sizes: S-4XL.
SELECTION and FITTING