Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
• Superior, multi-material main shell construction for durability, with abrasion and tear-resistant panels in critical impact areas.
• Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane for long term weather-proofing.
• Air intakes and rear exhaust zippers in thighs offering greater regulation of internal airflow for enhanced riding comfort for short and long-distances.
• Premium YKK zipper and Velcro® cuff closure fits Alpinestars boot models.
• Optimized for use with Valparaiso DRYSTAR® Jacket or other Alpinestars jacket models.
• Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor on knees is light, breathable and ergonomic for class-leading impact protection.
• Increased reflective detailing and logos for increased rider visibility.
• Removable thermal liner (180g) allows pant to be worn in various weather climates. Thermal liner is ‘sonic quilted’ for improved insulation performance and reduced material volume.
• Waist adjustment belt for customized fit and secure closure.
• Pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit and comfort in the riding position.
• Also available in short tailored version to offer improved comfort performance for riders with smaller leg size.
SELECTION and FITTING