Sizing Guide Get the Right Fit
* Superior, multi-material main shell construction for durability, with abrasion and tear-resistant panels in critical impact areas.
* Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane for long term weather-proofing.
* Removable thermal liner (180g) allows pant to be worn in various weather climates. Thermal liner is ‘sonic quilted’ for improved insulation performance and reduced material volume.
* Air intakes and rear exhaust zippers in thighs offering greater regulation of internal airflow for enhanced riding comfort for short and long-distances.
* Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor on knees is light, breathable and ergonomic for class-leading impact protection.
* Increased reflective detailing and logos for increased rider visibility.
* Waist adjustment belt for customized fit and secure closure.
* Pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit and comfort in the riding position.
* Premium YKK zipper and Velcro® cuff closure fits Alpinestars boot models.
* Optimized for use with Valparaiso DRYSTAR® Jacket or other Alpinestars jacket models.
* Also available in short tailored version to offer improved comfort performance for riders with smaller leg size.