DRAW TO WIN 2 TICKETS TO A MOTOGP EVENT IN 2017
PROMOTION RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Eligibility: The promotion is valid for purchases made between 25th October 2016 to 30th April 2017. The promotion is open to candidates who are 18 years of age and older as of the date of entry. Those who are under 18 years of age need approval and involvement of their guardian to participate. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID IN ANY COUNTRY OR STATE WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED. To be eligible, you must agree to abide by these rules and be bound by all Alpinestars decisions relating to the promotion, that are final and binding in all respects, including, without limitation, determination of the winners and prizes.
2. The winner will be responsible for any applicable federal, state or local taxes, which may be payable for acceptance of the prize, and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance of the prize.
3. How to Enter: The promotion begins at 25th October 2016 and will end at 11:59PM PCT on 5th May 2017. All entries must be received within this period to be eligible. To enter the promotion you need to submit a scanned copy of the receipt of an Alpinestars 3 Hands Tech Watch, together with your contact details to Alpinestars at the e-mail address email@example.com, within 5th May 2017. All entries become Alpinestars property. Alpinestars will not let entrants know that it has received entries. Alpinestars’ decisions will be final in all matters relating to the promotion and winner eligibility. Alpinestars is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. Alpinestars reserves the right to cancel the promotion and/or change any rules of the promotion, at any time and at its sole discretion.
4. Prize Drawing: The winner will be selected in a random drawing from the pool of all eligible entries on 25th May 2017. The drawing will be conducted by Alpinestars and all decisions are final.
5. Odds: Odds of winning any random drawing will depend on the number of entries received during the entry period.
6. The Prize and Approximate Retail Value: One Winner plus a guest (who shall be 18 years of age and older at the date of the draw) of their choice will receive: 2 tickets to a MotoGP event, falling after 25th May 2017, within the 2017 MotoGP championship.
Note: The prize excludes all travel, transportation, accommodation, meals and any other expense/s not specified herein. All such expenses are the sole responsibility of the Winner Prizes are non-transferable and the named person on the email submission must claim the prize. The prize has a total combined value of $200 USD. In the case of unavailability of the prize, Alpinestars reserves the right to substitute the prize or individual components of the prize package, to a prize of equal or greater value. The winner will be contacted within 7 days after the Prize Drawing period expires. The prize cannot be redeemed, exchanged or transferred for other items. No cash equivalent or substitution of prizes except at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. Use of Information: Entrants' personal details provided to enter the promotion will be used only to administer the promotion, and for no other reason, unless consent is given for future use via the entry form.
8. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Alpinestars. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with the promotion, in Alpinestars sole discretion, shall be disqualified. Except where legally prohibited, winning and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Alpinestars to use the participants’ name, photograph, likeness, voice, and testimonial, (all at Alpinestars’ discretion), for publicity and commercial purposes in printed, broadcast or other media, whether now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, in any manner it deems appropriate in connection with promoting this or any promotion sponsored by it, without further compensation, notification or permission by/to the participants.
9. Release: By entering the promotion and/or receipt of the prize, entrants and/or winner and/or participants agrees to release and hold harmless Alpinestars, and any promotional partners, each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against whatsoever losses, damages, rights, claim, costs or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the promotion or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, receiving, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the promotion, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Neither Alpinestars, nor any promotional partner is responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error that might occur in the processing or submissions in the promotion. Neither Alpinestars, nor any promotional partner assumes responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Neither Alpinestars, nor any promotional partner is responsible for any problems with or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems with or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this promotion. If, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures (including, but not limited to, delivering sweepstakes entry data to vendors), or any other causes beyond the control of Alpinestars or any promotional partner that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Alpinestars reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately alter, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Alpinestars reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant or individual to the fullest extent of the law.
11. Disputes and Damages Limitations: To the fullest extent allowed by law, each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims, and causes of action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
12. Prize Notification: The winners will be notified by Alpinestars via winner’s e-mail account indicated on the entry form. Alpinestars cannot be responsible for and shall not be liable for unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner and it is the winner's sole responsibility to ensure a response to Alpinestars e-mail regarding the Prizes. If the selected winner cannot be contacted after three (3) attempts have been made within five (5) business days of Alpinestars’ first attempt, the selected winner will be disqualified and forfeits prize and will have no recourse towards Alpinestars. In situations of disqualification and forfeiture, at Alpinestars' option, Alpinestars may randomly select an alternative winner from the remaining entries
13. Winners List: To learn the identity of the winner, send your request to Alpinestars at firstname.lastname@example.org and the information will be forward the to you. Requests received after June 15, 2017 will not be honored.