2022 Atom SFI Graphic Bootcut Suit
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The Atom suit boot cut suit has a two-layer construction with a soft knitted liner for optimum levels of protection, and driver comfort. With a twill outershell and aramid lining for comfort and breathability, featuring a fully floating arm construction, pre-curved arms and legs, and stretch panels on crotch and back waist for an optimized fit.
• Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction provides an effective feature for the extraction of the driver in the event of a crash.
• Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Two-layer suit incorporating knitted stretchable panels for maximum comfort and excellent breathability.
• 100% aramidic outershell fabric for exceptional heat and flame-resistant proprieties.
• Certified to the SFI 3-2 A/5 Level standard certification.
• Aramidic knitted stretchable panels on the back, waist and crotch for enhanced comfort and ease of movement.
• Ergonomic collar with a soft stretchable insert for extended coverage and maximum driver comfort.
• Adjustable belted waist ensures a precise fit.
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso patterned paneling for an optimum fit in the driving position.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrists and cuffs for optimum comfort.
• Boot Cut straight leg shape.
• Premium YKK double slidered metal zipper for a versatile and customizable fit.
• Thigh pockets for convenient, peace-of-mind storage.
• Regular fit design.
• Weight 420g/sqm.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.