2022 Tech-1 K V2 Shoes
Other colors available:
The Tech-1K v2 shoe is ultra-lightweight shoe and is optimized for maximum airflow and breathability, and has a contoured shape and is thus more proportioned to better adapt to the morphology of the feet, thereby improving comfort in the cockpit and reducing driver fatigue. There is also an ergonomic footbed to ensure the foot maintains a natural, comfortable posture while also allowing maximum flexibility, support and free foot movement.
• The dual and asymmetric closure system incorporates an adjustable hook and loop strap plus a traditional lace loop system coupled with a para-aramidic eyelets system for enhanced durability, as well as a more personalized fit and a secure closure.
• The collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles’ heel comfort and an improved range of movement.
• The external toe reinforcement is constructed using 3D rubber print for superior abrasion resistance and protection.
• Advanced hybrid construction consisting of durable Nubuck microfiber upper and strategically positioned perforated microfiber areas to ensure light weight, excellent breathability and superior feel.
• The new superlight tongue is constructed from a combination of perforated microfiber and mesh giving for optimum breathability and airflow and superior feeling.
• Strategically-positioned perforation zones on lateral and medial sides and toe for giving breathability
• Alpinestars innovative foot counter is engineered for maximum performance: an ergonomic, polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel with the pedals.
• The ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound which is strategically ribbed for enhanced pedal sensitivity and grip in both wet and dry conditions.
• External rear heel rubber for improved abrasion resistance and protection.
• Integrated PU heel for additional driver comfort.