2022 Tech-1 Z V2 Shoe
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The Tech-1 Z V2 shoe boasts a new "Sock" construction which is designed to deliver a more sock-like fit. The lightweight shoe has a more contoured shape and is thus more proportioned to better adapt to the morphology of the feet, thereby improving comfort in the cockpit and reducing driver fatigue. There is also an ergonomic footbed to ensure the foot maintains a natural, comfortable posture while also allowing maximum flexibility, support and free foot movement.
• Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight saving and strength properties.
• Elastic collar features silicon printing for durability.
• Main upper constructed from premium bovine leather for exceptional levels of comfort and durability.
• Alpinestars exclusive F1-derived thin rubber compound sole for improved sensitivity with the pedals and optimum levels of grip.
• Complies with SFI (SFI: 3.3/5) homologation standard.
• Integrated fireproof PU heel for additional protection.
• Elastic fireproof collar and gusset for weight saving and comfort while also enhancing the general fit.
• Front and rear pull tabs for an easy entry and a precise fit.
• Perforated inner gusset padding for improved comfort and breathability.
• Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and footbed for enhanced driver comfort.
• All graphic detailing on the leather features transfer technology for weight saving and improved performance.
• Extensive perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, heel and toe for maximum ventilation and breathability.
• Closure system features an upper aramidic speed lacing system integrating Alpinestars exclusively developed and proprietary wire closure system strategically enveloping the foot for optimum support and structure. The wire system utilizes high-tensile fibers to ensure a precise and secure fit around the foot.
• Lace Lock System ensure the shoe remains in position.
• SFI/Alpinestars label between shoe and strap.
• Alpinestars one-piece toe and heel counter features a multi-compound construction, an integrated insole and an ergonomic polypropylene heel counter for maximum support, stability and protection.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty