2023 Racer Graphite Pants
The Racer Pants offer optimized levels of comfort and performance in the riding position, thanks to their lightweight chassis, lower waist stretch panels and pre-curved leg design. Developed and tested on some of the toughest terrains around the globe, the sport fit Racer Pants are ideal for many forms of off-road riding.
• Advanced, highly-resistant 600D poly-fabric main chassis construction is PU coated for strength with a technical yarn for enhanced durability.
• Micro rip-stop stretch fabric panels on crotch, knees and rear waist for enhanced rider comfort.
• 3D pattern, pre-curved ergonomic construction for additional rider comfort and superior freedom of movement.
• Large rear stretch panel insert provides increased comfort and flexibility to the waist and lower back.
• Extensive lightweight and ventilated mesh with stretch panel inserts for an optimized fit.
• Mesh lining for superior comfort.
• Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for enhanced heat resistance, grip and comfort.
• Ratchet closure with waist adjustment straps for a secure, personalized fit.
• Gripper internal waist elastic band helps keep garment in position.
• Convenient interior hip pocket for key/coin storage.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.