Altamira Gore-Tex Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE US SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE US SHIPPING
A high performance technical touring jacket designed for travelers and commuters, the Altamira GORE-TEX Jacket utilizes a GORE-TEX laminated membrane shell for lightness and thinness, breathability and optimum wet weather protection. Engineered for all-weather, long-distance performance, this jacket’s comprehensive array of technical details is designed for enhanced comfort and practicality, such as the magnetic main zip, the chest glove pocket and the elasticated waist, while the ventilation and the PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco detachable thermal jacket allow it to be quickly and easily adapted suit the weather conditions. This jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System, for complete upper body protection.
• Ventilation and PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco inner thermal jacket deliver effective climate control.
• Large Size 8 magnetic front zip for ease of use, strength and durability.
• Fully laminated GORE-TEX chassis delivers guaranteed levels of waterproofing and breathability without excessive material bulk.
• Ventilation zippered upper chest, forearm and inner sleeve air intakes and back exhaust ports for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort.
• Designed to offer effective all-weather protection, the Altamira GORE-TEX Jacket offers true versatility with 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions.
• Featuring an engineered fit, this jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System for complete upper body protection.
• Nucleon Flex Pro armor delivers optimal protection against impacts.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified motorcycling garment – AA class.
• Internal Nucleon Flex Pro elbow and shoulder armor for enhanced impact protection.
• Chest and back compartments to accommodate Nucleon chest and back protector inserts, available as an accessory upgrade.
• The rear of the jacket is elongated for greater coverage in the riding position.
• Snap upper arm adjusters and innovative welded construction waist adjusters for an enhanced riding fit.
• Front mesh outer pocket with elastic closure for real-world practicality and ease of use.
• Internal pockets and wallet pocket insert for safe and secure storage of valuables.
• Integrated soft ergonomic touring collar with hook and loop adjuster for enhanced comfort over long distances.
• Additional adjuster on upper chest to ensure collar stays open if required when riding.
• Premium magnetic zipper and main front closure offers adaptable and secure convenience.
• PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Eco removable thermal liner (80g body, 60g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
• Pre-contoured sleeves for improved riding performance, plus volume adjustment for an optimized, performance fit.
• External flap pockets for safe additional storage.
• Optimized for use with Alpinestars textile pants with internal waist connection zipper.
• Reflective details.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.