Andes V2 Drystar® Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Designed using Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction, the Andes V2 Jacket is versatile with 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
• Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable construction for excellent all-weather performance.
• Newly developed Direct Ventilation System (DVS) zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust ports for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort.
• DVS incorporates a hidden shock cord which ensures vent remains open in the position of your choosing.
• Reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
• Upper chest zippered hand pockets feature internal shock which works in tandem with ventilation opening to ensure personalized levels of ventilation.
• Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure.
• Large, external utility pocket on lower back plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket.
• Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for comfort over long distances.
• Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience.
• Internal impact protection provided by removable CEcertified elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Chest and back pad compartments (CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protector inserts available as accessory).
• Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for abrasion resistance.
• Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
• Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance, plus volume adjustment to ensure close fit.
• Velcro-closing waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit.
• External zippered pockets for safe peace-of-mind storage.
• Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR® V2 Pants with internal waist connection zipper.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.