Atem Leather Jacket V3
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Following the huge success of Alpinestars Atem leather suits, the Atem v3 Leather Jacket continues the range’s performance riding excellence. With a range of track-tested performance and protection innovations the Atem V3 Leather Jacket is constructed from premium leather and incorporates strategically positioned stretch panels for an excellent fit while offering comfort and flexibility.
• Extremely durable 1.3 mm premium leather construction with flexible leather aramid stretch panels on chest and back for contoured fit and comfort.
• Interior arm cuff system features taslon fiber and nylon closures to help keep jacket firmly situated on body.
• Race-profiled, aerodynamic back-hump is ventilated to improve jacket’s cooling performance and breathability.
• Removable multi-panel lining and newly designed 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
• Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external elbow protectors, tested in MotoGP.
• Removable CE-certified, race-developed GP-R internal protectors offer lightweight performance and superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
• Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The elbow slider features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider for unsurpassed friction management.
• Chest and back pad compartments (Alpinestars CE certified Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Multiple snap-button system for integration of Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon back protector, which is available as an accessory.
• Removable security strap, keeps the jacket positioned in accident.
• Multiple external perforated leather panels on shoulders with foam inserts.
• D-ring waist adjustment helps keep jacket firmly in place and ensures precision fit.
• Inner waterproof pocket for safe storage.
• Alpinestars’ Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on back and underarms for excellent fit and movement.
• Aramid stretch panels on underarm sleeve areas to further improve fit and feel.
• External zippered pockets and inner waterproof pocket for safe storage of wallets/documents.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.