Atem V3 1-Piece Leather Suit
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Incorporating a host of protection and performance innovations the CE certified Atem v3 Suit is constructed from premium, supple leather and is ideal for track or street use. With technologies developed and extensively tested in MotoGP, the Atem Suit fuses exclusive ergonomic styling and class-leading protective technology.
• Extremely durable 1.3 mm leather construction with flexible leather accordion panels on the lumbar area, back, knees and elbows for superb comfort and performance fit and ease of movement on the bike.
• Features Alpinestars Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on crotch, back and underarms for excellent fit and movement.
• Strategically placed perforation panels on upper and lower body for improved ventilation and internal airflow.
• Fully CE-certified garment. Certification includes all materials, construction and protectors, which have been independently tested and assessed to meet CE standard performance requirements.
• Class-leading protective capabilities – internally and externally – with:
• Removable CE-certified, race-developed GP-R internal protectors offering lightweight performance and superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows, knees, tibia and shins.
• Alpinestars’ new, exclusively developed shoulder GP Dynamic Fiction Shield (GP DFS) protector, which is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The GP DFS protection is ergonomically designed for improved upper body flexibility and features over-injected mesh air inlets for excellent airflow.
• Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The elbow slider features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider for unsurpassed friction management.
• Dynamic Fiction Shield (DFS) knee protection and GP knee sliders offer additional abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
• Chest compartments (CE certified Nucleon chest inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Snap connections allow integration of CE level 2 certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for critical spinal protection.
• Garment comes supplied with anatomically profiled and removable CE Nucleon hip protection.
• Ergonomically engineered ‘Arshield’ reinforcements, consisting of aramid fiber and polyamide, strategically positioned on sleeve and knee for critical seam reinforcement.
• MotoGP-profiled, aerodynamic back-hump is ventilated and improves suit cooling performance.
• Neoprene-edged collar and cuffs prevents chafing and improves comfort.
• Interior leg and cuffs feature Taslon fiber closures to keep suit firmly situated on body.
• Reinforced inner arm and leg cuff adjustments with hook and loop grip closure for durability.
• Removable multi-panel lining and new, redesigned 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
• Zippered calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and riding comfort.
• Inner waterproof pocket for safe storage of documents.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty