City Pro Drystar® Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Constructed with an advanced reinforced two-layer soft technical poly-fabric textile for durability and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® membrane for 100% waterproof performance in wet weather conditions, the hooded City Pro Drystar® jacket is equipped with Nucleon Flex Plus armor for protection against impacts and multiple pockets for real-world practicality.
• Multi-material soft fabric main shell construction for the optimum blend of durability, protection and light weight.
• Drystar® laminated membrane construction for 100% waterproof performance and high levels of breathability while being lightweight and thin.
• Elongated rear for greater coverage when riding.
• Removable thermal liner (60g body) allows the jacket to be tailored to hot and cold conditions.
• Pre-curved, ergonomic sleeves for reduced rider fatigue in the saddle.
• Folded hood for additional protection against the elements when off the bike.
• Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors for effective protection against impacts.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• Four pockets on the front and two additional pockets on the rear for high levels of real-world practicality.
• Hand warmer pocket for additional comfort.
• Soft fabric edging on collar with chin guard for enhanced rider comfort.
• Elasticated band on arms and abdomen sides for an optimized fit.
• Ergonomic cuff construction for reduced material bunching.
• Chest and back pockets can accommodate the Nucleon back and chest protectors, available as an accessory upgrade.
• Progressive, modern and fresh design delivers effortless style, on an off the bike.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.