The Crosshill Air Waterproof Jacket is a multi-season touring jacket that has a precise ‘drop’ liner system allowing riders to quickly and easily adapt it to best suit the climate conditions, and utilizes a modern material mix for maximum performance in any weather. With military-inspired construction and styling, this jacket is equipped with a high tenacity rugged main chassis incorporating Dobby weaved reinforcements for strength, two large mesh panels for optimum breathability and airflow, and a detachable waterproof liner, allowing it to be tailored to the elements. Engineered with a touring fit and multiple volume adjustment to fit all riders and body shapes, this jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System.
1. Multi-season functionality; the detachable waterproof liner can be worn inside or outside the main chassis that features large tech mesh panels, and this, plus a detachable thermal liner, allow the jacket to be optimized to the climate conditions.
2. Highly adjustable for an optimized fit; dual volume adjustments on the arms and dual adjustment on the torso ensure a perfect fit for all body shapes.
3. Rugged construction with multiple reinforcements designed to deliver the highest level of upper body protection. This jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System.
• Engineered material mix for durable protection on exposed areas with a dedicated soft construction focused on high flexibility and freedom of movement for optimum rider comfort.
• Detachable, technical 2L waterproof liner for effective wet-weather performance that can be worn under or over the main chassis.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – A class.
• Nucleon Flex Pro shoulder and elbow armor for effective impact protection.
• Removable thermal liner delivers warmth, comfort and breathability, and can be attached under the rain jacket or inside the main mesh jacket, allowing riders to adapt the jacket to their needs.
• Extensive Tech mesh zones for maximum airflow and breathability.
• Sport touring fit with an extended back for greater coverage in the riding position.
• Back pocket to store the main liner when not in use.
• Military-styling incorporates PALS drop modular connection zones, allowing riders to quickly and easily switch between the different liner configurations
• Optimized construction means the different configurations are intuitive and simple to use.
• Large size 10 Vislon zipper for a smooth and easy operation while also being supremely durable.