E-Ride Knee Protector
The E-Ride Knee Protector v.2 features the latest Nucleon Flex Pro Technology for proven and effective protection against impacts covered by a scratch and rip-resistant heat-formed panel for enhanced levels of durability. The overlapping two-part stretchable mesh construction with internal knee D-Nut and elasticated top and bottom straps ensure a comfortable, performance fit and secure positioning without compromising rider movement and knee flexibility.
• Nucleon Flex Pro Technology protector embedded in the lining for comfort and performance.
• Two-part construction ensures the protector remains in place while preventing it from slipping while riding.
• This protector has been specifically designed to absorb and dissipate the higher energy forces associated with E-Bike riding, thus effectively reducing the impact forces transmitted to the body.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Knee Protector – EN 1621-1:2012 Level 2.
• Highly abrasion-resistant textile front panel for durability.
• Incorporates a strategically-positioned viscoelastic D-Nut to protect joint extremity and ensure an optimal balance between stability and comfort.
• Thermoformed padding for additional rider comfort and side protection.
• Main chassis is constructed with a stretchable and breathable mesh for superior levels of cooling airflow.
• Hook and loop strap closures and silicon anti-slip strips on the upper and lower cuffs ensure the protector remains in position.
• Pre-curved, ergonomic design for optimized performance in various riding positions.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.