GP Pro Leather Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Highly abrasion resistant construction using premium, 1.3mm full-grain leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability.
• Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors shoulders and elbows feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam padding.
• Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon KR-R Back Protector for the ultimate protection.
• Chest and hip pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestarsﾒ Nucleon chest and hip protection available as upgrade).
• Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on back and elbows for excellent performance fit.
• Extensive advanced poly-textile stretch panels on chest, underarms and waist for increased range of movement.
• Leather stretch insert on rear lumbar area for excellent mobility in riding position.
• Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding.
• Localized perforations on chest and arms and zippered torso air-intakes offer airflow and regulate body temperature.
• New Airprene collar and sleeve cuff construction for breathability and comfort; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure and customizable fit.
• Moto GP profile, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
• Mesh lining improves comfort, fit and ventilation.
• Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment.
• 270 degree waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• D-ring waist adjustments feature Velcro® straps for secure and personalized fitting.
• Extended lower back profile for improved lumbar coverage.
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
• Available in men's EURO sizes: 46-60 / 46-64 (black only).
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.