Guayana Gore-Tex Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The Guayana GORE-TEX Jacket features a laminated GORE-TEX membrane for excellent levels of waterproofing and breathability. With class-leading protective features and a host of comfort features designed to reduce rider fatigue, the Guayana is optimized for adventure touring.
• Multi-panel construction featuring strategically positioned poly-fabric accordion and stretch panels on back and elbows for an excellent contoured fit.
• Main shell constructed from a two-layer laminated GORE-TEX membrane for excellent levels of water and wind proofing as well as breathability. Laminated fabric reduces material bulk for a lighter, more compact fit with excellent interior climate management.
• Long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) ensures jacket versatility and comfort in cold and hot conditions and can be removed with easy identification red zippers.
• Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporates dual hook and loop grip and snap button volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, precision adjustment of garment and to help keep elbow protections in place.
• Internal impact protection provided by removable CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Chest and back pad compartments with poly-foam padding (CE-certified Nucleon back protector inserts available as accessory).
• Zippered ventilation chest air intakes and back exhaust vents for internal climate control and enhanced riding comfort.
• Chest and front pockets plus waterproof cargo-style pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure, plus internal waterproof document pocket.
• Large, external, utility pocket on lower back of jacket plus waterproof internal pockets and wallet pocket.
• Buckle waist adjustment offers customized fit and helps keep garment close to the body.
• Accordion textile flex inserts on elbows for arm flexibility.
• Full circumference interior waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Reflective detailing on front, back and sleeves improves rider’s visibility.
• Graphic details on front, sleeves and back.
• Soft textile collar lining and padded edging for high levels of comfort.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.