KMX-5 Youth Suit
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
A versatile kart racing suit designed specifically for youth which conforms to the latest CIK FIA homologation standards, the Youth KMX-5s combines comfort and performance fit with a full floating arm construction and rear stretch panel for freedom of movement and a lightweight two-layer main shell with moisture-wicking lining.
• Technical two-layer construction that meets new homologation standards, featuring a 100 percent polymide outer shell and 3D poly-fabric lining for excellent levels of cooling airflow and comfort.
• Designed and developed for a specific youth fit.
• Engineered design for durability and superior performance fit.
• Mesh panels positioned on under arms and seat area.
• Fully-floating shoulder gusset construction with stretch material provides improved freedom of movement.
• Complies with the CIK FIA Level2 standard homologation
• Stretch inserts around the lumbar area for enhanced flexibility while in and out of the kart.
• Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of suit.
• Adjustable collar and Velcro waist belt allows a tight, personalized fit.
• Two flat pockets offer a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat.
• Premium YKK zippers with Alpinestars zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
• Alpinestars Formula 1-styled shoulder epaulettes.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.