Limited Edition Supertech Delta Pants
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Supertech is Alpinestars innovative Motocross apparel line, designed for superior dirt riding performance. Featuring an innovative performance fit design, a chassis consisting of advanced stretch material and an ultra-lightweight construction with a simple, clean design and an aggressive look, the Supertech Pant incorporates a host of race-proven technologies for comfort and performance-winning pedigree in Supercross and Motocross.
• Rider-engineered fit and performance shape designed for aggressive riding and professional levels of movement, flexibility and comfort.
• Main chassis constructed extensively from an advanced stretch rip-stop fabric. The textile fiber composition is specifically developed by Alpinestars for optimized mechanical properties including strength, elasticity and abrasion durability.
• Double overlap waist Velcro closure system and high strength ratchet system is adjustable for a secure and personalized fit.
• Liner-less design and overlock flat seam interior for optimized rider comfort and effortless on and off with knee braces or knee guards.
• Highly heat resistant stretch aramid fiber reinforced panel on medial knee for comprehensive heat resistance, comfort and durability.
• Four-way stretch panels are strategically-positioned for optimized freedom of movement.
• 3D leather knee panels backed with stretch aramid poly reinforcement are designed to work with knee braces for riding feel, grip and control, while also delivering high levels of heat resistance and durability.
• 600 Denier reinforcements on seat area provide seam strength, durability and coverage in a critical area.
• Dual-layer 600 Denier knee panel for durability and freedom of movement.
• Stretch mesh inserts at back of knee and leg lower aid flexibility, air flow and comfort when wearing MX boots.
• Open mesh inserts are positioned to channel cooling air into the hip area and exit warm air at the back.
• Silicon print on inner waist to keep the pants in position.
• Sublimated fade-resistant graphics.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty