Missile Leather Jacket Tech-Air® Compatible
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Multi-panel, fully anatomically profiled performance riding jacket constructed from full grain bovine leather for optimized levels of performance, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Featuring an updated performance fit for improved anatomical profiling leading to greater comfort and fit.
• Compatible with Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air® airbag system.
• The garment is designed with calibrated stretch gussets on rear to accommodate suit’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity.
• The jacket’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without the airbag system for a personalized fit.
• LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU.
• Internal Hook and loop grip fixings plus cable conduits to seamlessly accommodate airbag system.
• Class-leading protective capabilities – internally and externally.
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved internal elbow and shoulder protectors.
• External (DFS dual density TPU) shoulder and elbow sliders offer abrasion resistance in key impact areas.
• Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection (for use without Tech-Air® system).
• Chest and back pad compartments (CE certified Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
• This garment is CE certified.
• Alpinestars’ Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on back and underarms for excellent fit and movement.
• Ergonomic back hump is sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
• External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
• Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Hook and loop grip closure for additional security.
• Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents/electronics.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
• Premium YKK® zippers used throughout garment for durability.
• Strategically positioned perforation panels for maximum ventilation and suit breathability.
• Padded panels integrated into main shell and sleeves for improved fit.
• Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort and ventilation; mesh liner is safely held in position via hook and loop grip connectors on sleeves.
• Soft 3D textured fabric collar construction for comfort.
Developed following more than 15 years of extensive R&D in class-leading airbag technology, starting in MotoGP and taking in over half a million miles of road testing, Tech-Air® is the world’s first and only independent full body, dedicated airbag systems specifically designed to offer a rider protection from the first impact in an accident. Tech-Air® uses a sophisticated algorithm to provide critical airbag protection for the first impact, meaning the primary contact between the rider and obstacles or vehicle. The system offers unparalleled freedom and versatility. With no connections between bike and rider both systems are completely independent, meaning a rider can have full upper body airbag protection on any motorbike, regardless of make or model. The Tech-Air® Street system can be used for road and off-road adventure touring while Tech-Air® Race can be used for performance track riding but also, via a system firmware swap, can be configured to run the Street settings for the ultimate in versatility.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.