Monofuse GORE-TEX Boots
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
A revolution in the world of Tech Touring footwear, the MonoFuse is constructed from premium main materials and an integrated GORE-TEX membrane for unsurpassed waterproofing and breathability. With its innovatory buckle closure system allowing for a lighter, more comfortable and ergonomically profile boot, the MonoFuse GORE-TEX is superbly optimized for long distance riding.
• Upper constructed from premium full-grain leather, offering high levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Buckle closure system: Closure system allows for easy and rapid in/out plus a secure and highly personalized closure. The reverse buckles are made from an aluminum compound for greater abrasion performance. The ergonomic buckle is attached to a durable dual density TPU mounting and is constructed from a technical compound aluminum for greater abrasion resistance.
• Extensive instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed from microfiber for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
• Integrated waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX membrane for unsurpassed all-weather performance.
• Highly flexible sole features Alpinestars' exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
• Rear reflective insert for improved visibility.
• The Mono Fuse GTX Boot is CE certified.
• Internal high modulus polyamide midsole with integrated shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
• Hot-melt reinforced shin plate for weight-saving and additional protection against knocks.
• Injected, high modulus TPU shifter area integrated on the forefoot for durability and abrasion resistance.
• Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• Advanced foam padding envelopes ankle area for fit and comfort. Double density ankle protector on medial side is layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area.
• Ergonomic shaping for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bike's controls and for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
• Top rear collar incorporates breathable mesh insert for comfort and fit around the calf area.
• Breathable textile interior lining throughout boot.
• Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.