Motegi V2 2-Piece Leather Suit
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The Motegi Two Piece Leather Suit is constructed from premium leather and incorporates strategically positioned stretch inserts to offer a highly comfortable performance riding fit. Durable and abrasion-resistant, this suit offers exceptional protective capabilities with external shoulder protection, CE certified inner protectors and replaceable sport knee sliders. As a two-piece suit the Motegi V2 gives a combination of performance and convenience.
• Constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain bovine leather for high levels of abrasion resistance, comfort and durability with multiple-stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
• Extended, reinforced stretch fiber stretch panels on arms, crotch and legs.
• Accordion leather inserts on lumbar area, knees and elbows for excellent fit and reduced stress on body while in riding position. Stretch fabric accordion inserts on rear shoulders.
• Fixed mesh liner ensures a breathability and cooling comfort.
• Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders can be positioned according to riding style.
• Full circumference zipper to safely and securely attach jacket and pant together.
• Removable, CE certified protectors on elbows, shoulders and knees feature injection molded protection and dual density foam padding for exceptional protection against impact forces.
• External Dynamic Fiction Shield (DFS) shoulder protection offers abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
• Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx, upper arms and torso further enhance fit and comfort while riding.
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Ce certified Nucleon chest and back protection available as accessory upgrade).
• Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection.
• Premium YKK fasteners used throughout the garment.
• Ventilated back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds.
• Soft, 3D mesh and Neoprene collar for comfort while arm and leg cuffs feature soft poly-fabric.
• Striking printed graphic detailing gives suit unique styling. Reflective detailing or arms and legs improve visibility of rider in poor light conditions.
• Velcro and D-ring waist adjustment are positioned on the inside helps keep jacket close to the body and promotes an anatomical and personalized fit.
• Lightweight, contoured stretch calf panels, plus zippered.
• External zippered pockets and interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe, peace-of-mind storage.
• Interior waterproof chest document pocket for safe, peace-of-mind storage.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty