Motegi V3 Leather 1-Piece Suit
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The Motegi V3 boasts a 1.3mm premium bovine leather construction for superior levels of abrasion resistance with limb protectors and strategical-ly-placed accordion stretch gussets and stretch fabric panels on the side of the body to allow for an optimized fit and maximum rider mobility on the motorcycle. Other neat touches include strategically localized perforations on the torso and arms for maximum airflow and ventilation, a removable mesh liner for convenience, and an ergonomically profiled back hump for stability and performance at speed. Can be upgraded with the Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back armor.
• Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather for enhanced durability and abrasion resistance.
• High-density perforation zones throughout suit plus perforated leather panels on torso and arms for maximum levels of ventila-tion and airflow.
• Pre-curved sleeve and leg construction for reduced rider fatigue.
• Alpinestars GP-R protection on shoulders, elbows and knee for superior impact protection.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AA class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars GP-R shoulder, elbow and knee protectors.
• Extended, reinforced High Resistant Stretch Fiber (HRSF) panels on arms, crotch and legs for additional strength and comfort.
• Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
• Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
• Calf expansion gusset for greater comfort.
• Integrated padding for increased comfort and protection.
• Removable mesh inner liner for convenience and breathability.
• Chest pad compartments can accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads, available as an accessory upgrade.
• Inner waterproof wallet / document pocket for safe and secure storage of valuables.
• Adjustable snap button system to integrate the Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• Comfort fabric on collar.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders for high levels of abrasion resistance.
• Removable and replaceable Sport knee slider.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.