Racing Absolute 1-Piece Leather Suit Tech-Air® Compatible
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The Racing Absolute Leather Suit uses lessons learnt from the MotoGP World Championship and input from Alpinestars athletes to create a state-of-the-art racing suit which sets new benchmarks for protective technology available to riders. An example of this is the brand-new innovative aramid bonded leather that is found in the areas of the suit prone to high abrasion; the shoulders, knees, elbows, forearm, seat, and the sides of the back all have this added layer of protection along with dual-leather layers. This aramidic bonding is proven to significantly increase tear and abrasion resistance while also protecting the rider from heat transfer, particularly in the case of a long slide on the Tarmac. Body mapped to give a full-on racing fit, the Racing Absolute is made from premium grade 1.1mm kangaroo leather for high levels of abrasion resistance, lightness, flexibility and breath-ability.
• High level race suit incorporating MotoGP-derived technologies.
• Designed with body mapped race fit and pre-curved sleeves for optimum riding performance.
• Highly durable, flexible kangaroo leather features anatomical panels for high levels of movement and a superior fit.
• Strategically positioned accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars airbag system, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
• Tech-Air® compatible; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
• Patented leather bonded aramid grid reinforcements on the arm, back, seat, thigh and elbow areas to reduce heat transfer and prevent the skin from burning when sliding. This also gives more strength to the leather against tear and abrasion.
• Removable inner stretch mesh liner with multi-panel construction and 3D back panel.
• Soft 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction.
• An LED display on the sleeve indicates the airbag’s operational status, while an internal housing located in the CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
• Alpinestars CE-approved, race-derived protectors on the elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia.
• Alpinestars new exclusive GP Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) on knee and further DFS protection on the elbow and shoulder.
• Chest pad compartment (designed to take the CE-certified Nucleon chest pads).
• Comes fitted with the CE-certified Nucleon hip protector.
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class.
• Ergonomically designed AR (Abrasion Resistant) Shield reinforcement with aramid fiber and polyamide construction in the limb flexion zones to protect the exposed seams against abrasion.
• Premium full kangaroo leather construction for lightness, flexibility and optimum levels of protection.
• New aramid reinforced stretch fabric panels on crotch, back of the leg and underarms to guarantee excellent levels of lightness, flexibility and breath-ability.
• Large perforated kangaroo leather panels are strategically placed to offer excellent levels of cooling airflow and comfort.
• Innovative new RR elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable screw-mounted insert slider.
• New GP aerodynamic back hump improves stability and airflow at speed. Ventilated and designed to incorporate a hydration pack, it comes complete with an opening which can accommodate a hydration hose.
• Internal waterproof wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
• Printed logos reduce weight and improve the flexibility of the leather, thus enhancing comfort and performance.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.