Designed and developed exclusively of women riders, the STELLA Durango Air Jacket features extensive mesh paneling for excellent cooling performance, while a range of fit and volume adjustment systems ensure a close fit. With CE certified protection and the ability to upgrade to Alpinestars innovative Nucleon back and chest protection the Durango Air provides optimized comfort and protection.
• Designed and developed for an optimized women’s fit.
• Multi-fabric shell construction with mesh panels on chest, sleeves and back for improved cooling performance.
• Buckle waist adjustment for improved riding fit.
• Volume adjusters on sleeves for improved fit and to avoid material bunching.
• Two deep zippered hand pockets, front chest pockets and front inner waterproof pocket for safe and convenient storage of small belongings.
• Elbow accordion helps movement and comfort on the bike.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeves construction gives optimal fit and reduces fatigue.
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• Internal Level 2 CE-certified Bio-Air shoulder and elbow protectors.
• This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.
• Soft microfiber comfort edge on collar.
• Reflective detailing and print for improved rider visibility.
• Embroidery logos and direct print graphic details.