A formidable all-weather street/adventure touring jacket which incorporates awaterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane and offers superb comfortlevels thanks to its Jet Ventilation System (JVS). Fully featured and highly versatile 4-in-1 all-weather jacket optimized for comfort and performance with airflow, thermal and waterproof configurations Superior, multi-material main shell construction featuring an advance poly-fabric main shell, which has been specially designed to accommodate larger volume mass in the event of airbag deployment.
• Leather panels on shoulder and sleeves for high levels of durability and abrasion and tear-resistance in critical areas.
• Removable and interchangeable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® full ensures long term all-weather performance.
• Long sleeve thermal liner (130g on body, 100g on sleeves) can be fully removed and has zipper connection for easy identification with integrated stretch comfort edge.
• Thermal liner is ‘sonic quilted’ for improved insulation.
• Extended accordion stretch inserts on shoulders for improved fit and expansion to accommodate inflated airbag.
• Pre-curved, articulated sleeves with gusseted Velcro cuffs enhance fit and comfort in the riding position.
• Removable CE-certified shoulder and elbow.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic armor available as accessory upgrade).
• Features integrated sensors securely and subtly on the upper zip: electronic airbag system ‘arms’ automatically when jacket is closed, offering peace-of-mind security and safety.
• Intelligent LED panel on left sleeve indicates if airbag system is functioning correctly.
• Internal conduits for quick and convenient attachment of airbag vest.
• Waterproof external storage provided by two chest font water resistant zips and one internal waterproof wallet pocket.
• Convenient storage options with two front cargo style pockets and large rear utility pocket.
• Featuring Jet Ventilation System (JVS) large zippered air intakes on torso with large rear air exhaust window on back and on the arms for cooling performance on long rides.