SMX Plus V2 Vented Boots
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The Alpinestars SMX Plus V2 Vented Boots are the next generation of the popular SMX Plus line, known for track day performance and protection. A high shin plate helps guard against impacts from your foot pegs. Ankle protection comes in the form of Alpinestars' signature Multi-Link Control system that helps keep your ankle from moving in ways it is not supposed to while still giving you enough range of motion to operate foot controls. A wide heel counter wraps around the back of your foot with shock absorbing padding. A replaceable heel slider keeps you moving in the event of a crash. Accordion stretch zones at key areas provide flexibility and improved fit. Perforation throughout the boot with strategic vents in TPU help flow air to your feet. With replaceable parts and protective design, the Alpinestars SMX Plus v2 Boots will be a reliable track boot for many seasons.
• Designed and constructed specifically for a performance fit.
• Alpinestars Lace-Lock system constructed from an advanced polymer resin to guarantee quick, precise and secure closure.
• Advanced microfiber upper construction for lightweight high performance protection and superb levels of flexibility.
• Front flex area is constructed with a soft microfiber for improved abrasion resistance and natural forward and back movement.
• Flexible accordion microfiber on Achilles gives enhanced natural movement.
• Strategically positioned ventilation area in heel and shin TPU for breathability and airflow.
• Outside entry/exit has stretchable accordion panel for a close fit and ease of entry and removal.
• CE-certified to EN 13634:2017 directive.
• Contoured high modulus shin plate protector gives superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• New Alpinestars unique Multi-Link Control system provides advanced external protection and support for ankle articulation, limiting hyper-torsion, hyper-extension and hyper-flexion as well as providing Achilles and ankle impact protection.
• Dual density TPU replaceable toe slider with screw-in assembly providing protective coverage around the outer toe area.
• TPU heel protector is strategically positioned to dissipate and absorb shocks and promote sliding during an accident.
• Large front and rear accordion zones are optimized to maximize flexibility for maximum comfort and improved safety.
• Lateral micro adjustable ratchet top closure stows tab end.
• Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable countered EVA footbed provides arch support and forefoot pedal feeling.
• Durable sole, designed for improved riding feel, features evenly textured rubber for consistent grip.
• Inner instep speed lacing closure and unique lateral zipper offer precise and secure fit.
• Hook and loop tap locks the zip pull close, keeping in flat and safe.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.