A lightweight technical sport pant engineered to offer protection and superior riding comfort on sport and naked bikes, the SP-Pro’s pattern draws on Alpinestars expertise in racing garments to create an ergonomic, pre-curved shape that combines a sporty cut with comfort details to deliver the best riding experience. This pant is constructed using a new 14oz HDF stretch CORDURA® denim outer shell for superior resistance to abrasion, while still remaining flexible, with aramid knitted lining in the most exposed areas for extra abrasion resistance and effective heat transfer reduction. It is also equipped with RIDEKNIT® inserts on the back yoke, knee and calf for optimized freedom of movement and comfort, and a connection zipper to fit to any Alpinestars jacket.
• High performance HDF stretch CORDURA® denim with additional aramid fiber knitted inserts for superior abrasion resistance.
• RIDEKNIT® stretch inserts for an optimized fit.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA class.
• Nucleon Flex Plus ultra-flexible armor at knee and Bio-Flex hips for effective impact protection.
• Waist connection zipper.
• External triple stitching for strength.
• Adjustable knee protector position for optimized comfort.
• Extra-long front pockets for safe and secure storage of valuables.
Combine the SP Pro Pants with
COMBINE YOUR SP PRO PANTS WITH
Ageless Classic Tee
Ageless Curve Hat