Stella Crosshill Waterproof Air Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Anatomically engineered for an optimized women’s fit, the Stella Crosshill Air Waterproof Jacket is a multi-season touring jacket that has a precise ‘drop’ liner system allowing riders to quickly and easily adapt it to best suit the climate conditions, and utilizes a modern material mix for maximum performance in any weather. With military-inspired construction and styling, this jacket is equipped with a high tenacity rugged main chassis incorporating Dobby weaved reinforcements for strength, two large mesh panels for optimum breathability and airflow, and a detachable waterproof liner, allowing it to be tailored to the elements. Engineered with a touring fit and multiple volume adjustment to fit all riders and body shapes, this jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System.
1. Multi-season functionality; the detachable waterproof liner can be worn inside or outside the main chassis that features large tech mesh panels, plus a detachable thermal liner, allow the jacket to be optimized to the climate conditions.
2. Highly adjustable for an optimized fit; dual volume adjustments on the arms and dual adjustment on the body ensure a perfect fit for all body shapes.
3. Rugged construction with multiple reinforcements designed to deliver the highest level of upper body protection. This jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System.
• Detachable, technical 2L waterproof liner for effective wet-weather performance that can be worn under or over the main chassis.
• Removable thermal liner delivers warmth, comfort and breathability, and can be attached under the rain jacket or inside the main mesh jacket, allowing riders to adapt the jacket to their needs.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – A class.
• Anatomically engineered for an optimized women’s fit.
• Engineered material mix for durable protection on exposed areas with a dedicated soft construction focused on high flexibility and freedom of movement for optimum rider comfort.
• Extensive Tech mesh zones for maximum airflow and breathability.
• Sport touring fit with an extended back for greater coverage in the riding position.
• Nucleon Flex Pro shoulder and elbow armor for effective impact protection.
• Back pocket to store the main liner when not in use.
• Military-styling incorporates PALS Drop modular connection zones, allowing riders to quickly and easily switch between the different liner configurations
• Optimized construction means the different configurations are intuitive and simple to use.
• Large size 10 Vislon zipper for a smooth and easy operation while also being supremely durable.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.