Stella Freeride Gloves
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
Featuring a design optimized for the perfect blend of performance, protection and airflow, the Freeride Glove is constructed from an advanced, breathable stretch fabric for enhanced rider comfort and an optimized fit.
• Ergonomic padded palm for optimal comfort on the handlebar/grips for long riding sessions.
• Upper constructed from a breathable stretch fabric for high levels of rider comfort and an optimized fit.
• Neoprene and TPR on the knuckle area offers enhanced protection against impacts and possible branches/rock strikes when trail riding while also being supremely flexible for comfort.
• Ergonomic wrist adjustment provides a secure, customized fit while delivering optimal feel with the bike’s controls.
• Anatomically engineered for an optimized women’s fit.
• Synthetic suede palm for high levels of durability and grip.
• Silicon print on fingertips for optimized grip with the bike’s controls.
• Stretch fourchettes for optimal levels of comfort and flexibility.
• Reinforced thumb patches for enhanced durability and abrasion resistance.
• Stretch cuff for an optimized fit with a strap closure for security.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
Combine the Stella Freeride Gloves with
Lightweight and strong, the MIPS-equipped Vector Tech helmet has been designed for MTB use. Featuring 19 openings for effective ventilation, with a...View full details
30/1, 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton, 150 g/m230/1, 90% Combed Ringspun Cotton / 10% Polyester, 150 g/m2 Classic Printed Tee Front Ageless logo gra...View full details