Stella Freeride V2 Gloves
Due to California law we are unable to sell Kangaroo products in California.
Please contact your local Alpinestars dealer.
• Breathable Stretch Ripstop top hand for fit, feel and durability.
• Synthetic Suede palm for feel and durability.
• Heat-transfer film reinforcements on the knuckle area, for enhanced protection while remaining flexible for comfort.
• Localized perforation on palm for breathability and hand cooling.
• Hook and loop wrist closure for a secure fit.
• Shaped, embossed neoprene cuff for flexibility and comfort.
• Touchscreen compatible.
• Soft nose wipe insert on both thumbs.
• Dimensional TPU logo on cuff, and print logo on adjuster tab.
Specifically designed for an engineered women’s fit and optimized for gravity riding, these gloves are constructed from a blend of stretch and synthetic suede for an enhanced performance fit and maximum durability. These gloves also boast thin material on the touchscreen compatible fingers for precise control with the levers.
Combine the Stella Freeride V2 Gloves with
30/1, 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton, 150 g/m230/1, 90% Combed Ringspun Cotton / 10% Polyester, 150 g/m2 Classic Printed Tee Front Ageless logo gra...View full details
Curvebill shape, flex back Twill fabric Front 3D embroidered logo Internal and back labeling