Stella Gal Leather Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Featuring an optimized fit design that has been engineered especially for women, the slim fitting Gal is a stylish CE-certified full leather jacket that incorporates a flannel removable liner, making it ideal for riding in a variety of climates. Other neat touches include vertical quilted panel detailing for enhanced comfort and pre-curved sleeves for reduced rider fatigue.
• Full grain leather main shell construction with natural finish for abrasion resistance, durability and a soft luxurious feel.
• Designed and optimized for a women’s slim fit.
• Zipper and snap sleeve cuff closure with adjustment to ensure a secure, personalized fit.
• Ergonomic collar for comfort and a leather tab with snap button closure for ease-of-use.
• Two zippered hand pockets for peace-of-mind closure.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction for comfort and movement in the riding position.
• Lower back adjustment with snap button security for a personalized fit while riding.
• Level 1 CE-certified Bio Lite shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
• Back protector compartment can be upgraded with Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon back protector insert, available as an accessory upgrade.
• Flannel internal lining offers versatile weather protection in colder climates.
• Vertical quilting in the shoulder to offer improved comfort performance.
• Rivet metal logo detail on the right sleeve.
• Unique metal zip puller for easier opening and closure.
• Lower extended back for riding comfort and coverage.
• All interior detailing finished in perforated soft leather.
• Interior waterproof wallet/ document compartment pocket for peace-of-mind storage with two further large pockets in the lining for multi-purpose use.
• Loop waist connection allows attachment to Alpinestars Pro Denim pants.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty