Stella GP Plus R V2 Leather Jacket
Original Price $459.95
Current Price $344.96
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Superbly styled and designed to ensure an optimized sport fit, the Stella GP Plus R V2 Jacket is constructed from a luxurious, premium leather chassis with strategic stretch inserts. This jacket, which can be attached to Alpinestars Stella riding pants is packed with protective, performance and comfort features.
• Designed and developed for a fully optimized women's riding fit.
• Highly durable and technical premium 1.3 leather, multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
• Extensive, advanced poly stretch inserts on chest, underarm and rear shoulder for an excellent fit optimized for all styles of riding and helps keep jacket sleeves positioned close to rider's body.
• Extensive accordion leather stretch panels above elbow areas allow greater range of movement and helps reduce arm fatigue.
• Perforated padded panels integrated into main shell and sleeves for improved fit.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue and prevent material bunching.
• Combination snap button and zipper wrist closures for secure and customized fit.
• Velcro and D-ring waist adjustments ensure highly customized fit and secures jacket in position.
• Ventilation inlets on shoulders are zippered to allow efficient regulation of interior temperature.
• Soft 3D mesh collar construction plus 3D mesh cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability.
• Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort and ventilation.
• Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved removable internal shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Size-adjustable snap-button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
• External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
• Multiple internal compartment pockets feature velcro for additional security.
• Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents/electronics.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Premium YKK® zippers used throughout garment for durability.
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty