Stella Jagg Airflow Leather Pants
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
With CE certified interior protection that is anatomically profiled for women riders plus personalization options which promote a tight but unrestricted fit on the bike, the Stella Jagg Airflow is constructed with a full grain leather which features strategically positioned and extensive perforation panels for cooling airflow. With a reinforced seat area and strengthened stitching for durability and abrasion resistance, the Stella Jagg Airflow can be attached to a range of Alpinestars women's sport and performance riding jackets.
• Highly durable, full grain leather multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
• Extensive and strategically positioned perforated panels offer superb internal air cooling and comfort.
• Accordion textile stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility and fit in the riding position.
• Extensive stretch poly-fabric panels on the inside leg and crotch improve flex fit while reducing garment weight and material excess, especially important when spending time at speed on the bike.
• Front snap button and hook waist closure for security, plus durable front zipper.
• Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket to ensure maximum material coverage of the body at all times.
• Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement.
• Internally reinforced seat and knee areas aid abrasion protection and helps prevent garment deformation as a result of high friction while sliding in an accident.
• Zippered calf expansion gusset for excellent fit various lower leg sizes.
• Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
• Removable CE?approved internal knee and shin protectors for class-leading safety in key impact zone.
• Replaceable bio-foam hip pad inserts for comfort and additional impact performance (CE certified Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade).
• Waist circumference Velcro® and D-ring closure for secure and personalized closure.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
• Front pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure and offer deep, high volume storage.
• Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility.
• Available in women's EURO sizes: 38-50.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty