Stella Kira 1-Piece Leather Suit
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Featuring a new optimized female fit design that has been engineered especially for women and a purpose-developed back hump for the anatomical demands of female riders, the Stella Kira Leather Suit has a premium leather chassis for comfort and durability. With extensive ergonomic four-way stretch panels for a highly adaptive fit, the fully CE-certified Stella Kira has double leather reinforcement in strategic areas while featuring class-leading protective features inside and out.
• Anatomically profiled and body engineered for a fully optimized female fit.
• Durable premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm high grade leather.
• Extensive accordion stretch panels offer improved movement and comfort on the bike.
• Stretch fabric comfort panels on sleeves, crotch and chest areas further improve performance fit and feel.
• New ergonomic back hump is profiled for a woman rider’s anatomy and is developed for airflow and performance at speed.
• Pre-curved arm and leg construction to reduce fatigue and improve comfort.
• Chest and back pad compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
• Level 1 CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors: shoulders, elbow, knee.
• Level 1 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon HR-K hip protector.
• Shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric.
• Removable and replaceable SPORT knee slider.
• Zippered ventilations of the chest for cooling airflow and ventilation.
• Localized perforations are strategically positioned for improved ventilation.
• Stitched leather graphic detailing and printed logos for unique styling.
• Calf expansion gusset caters to a wide range of lower legs sizes for fit and comfort.
• Integrated padding for increased comfort and protection.
• Multi-layer, reinforced knee construction complete with grippy texture on the inside allows the rider to better hug the bike’s contact area, thus reducing fatigue and improving control.
• Removable mesh full inner liner for convenience and breathability.
• Inner waterproof wallet / document pocket for convenient storage of small items.
• 3D textured fabric comfort collar construction.
• Stretch textile cuff and calf adjustment system for close and secure fit.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.
Your wishlist is empty