An advanced, multi-panel poly-textile construction offering excellent weather protection and with strategically position zippered air ventilation ports to allow for precision control of internal cooling, the CE certified STELLA Raider DRYSTAR® Pant is specifically designed for a women’s anatomical fit and features class-leading CE certified protection.
• Multi-fabric shell construction panels composed with stretch fabric, soft touch polyester, advanced polyester on back and inner leg.
• Hip pad compartments with (Alpinestars level 1 CE certified Nucleon hip).
• Level 1 CE-certified Bio-Armor knee protectors.
• CE Certification 89/686/EEC.
• Hook and loop strap on waist and leg adjustments for precision fit.
• Deep, zippered hand pockets for safe storage of items.
• Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket.
• Internal knee compartment allows adjustment of protection to fit in various leg lengths.
• Extended lower leg zippered opening.
• Extended zippered ventilation strategically placed across the thighs.
• Pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit and comfort in the riding position.
• Dynamic stretch panels around crotch, waist and back of knees for better freedom of movement.
• Stretch accordion above the knees for improved fit and comfort.
• Integrated high visibility reflective details on lower legs to improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
• Premium YKK zippers.
• Fixed Drystar® membrane.
Combine the Stella Raider Drystar® Pants with
COMBINE YOUR STELLA RAIDER DRYSTAR® PANTS WITH
Ageless Classic Tee
Ageless Curve Hat