Stella T-Kira V2 Waterproof Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
Designed specifically for the female form, the Stella T-Kira v2 Waterproof Jacket is a textile jacket which boasts a clean, sporty cut. The jacket has a waterproof membrane, a removable thermal liner and zipped vent ports to offer adaptability for all weather conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance, while the extensive accordion panels offer enhanced levels of movement and comfort. Another neat touch is that this jacket has a longer cut to ensure the rider’s back and hips stay covered true weather protection and comfort.
• Designed for an optimized woman’s fit.
• Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material on exposed areas.
• Waist adjustment for improved riding fit.
• Two zippered hand pockets.
• Zippered air intake vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
• Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Chest compartments can be upgraded with Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest inserts.
• Back protector compartment can be upgraded with Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon back protector insert.
• Removable thermal liner.
• Fixed waterproof membrane.
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
• Front inner waterproof pocket.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.