Stella Vence Drystar® Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
A functional and versatile adventure riding jacket designed and developed for an optimized women’s fit, the Stella Vence Jacket incorporates Alpinestars DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable membrane plus a removable long-sleeve thermal liner to ensure optimal protection regardless of the weather conditions.
• Designed for an optimized woman’s fit.
• Multi-material main shell construction with PU coating for durability, abrasion and tear resistance and protection from the elements.
• Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® liner with taped seams to ensure excellent weather performance.
• Extensive ventilation zipper opening strategically placed on chest for cooling performance.
• Removable and replaceable CE-certified shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest and back protectors available as accessory upgrade).
• Removable long sleeve thermal liner means jacket can be worn in colder climates.
• High collar construction help protect neck from the elements. Collar has soft comfort textile insert to improved comfort in the neck area.
• Interior waterproof compartments for safe storage of documents.
• D-ring waist adjustment belt allows for tight closing of garment.
• Multiple fit and volume adjusters ensure close-fit of garment and helps keep protections in position.
• Anatomical, pre-curved sleeves incorporate accordion stretch inserts on elbows for excellent movement and flexibility in the riding position.
• Reflective detailing on front back and sleeves for increased rider visibility.
• Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper, plus waist connection zipper for secure attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.