• Relaxed jogger pants, with regular fit and tapered leg.
• Elastane fiber provides flexibility enhancing stretchability in warp resulting in a high level of freedom of movement and comfort that motorcycle riders need when on the bike.
• Functional and protective regular waist with string closure for a tailored fit.
• Ergonomic hand pocket derived from unique Alpinestars’ oval-shaped design.
• Adjustable double closure system on the calf provides versatility for all types of footwear.
• Back yoke designed to provide the best fit on the lower back when seated on the bike.
• Logo personalization on knees and back pocket.
Featuring the popular jogger pant style, the all-new Stratos Slim Fit Tech Riding Pants provide a regular fit with a tapered look. Constructed from a single layer stretch Cordura® denim, the Stratos are the perfect choice for riders looking for lower body protection with a casual street style. Stretch Cordura® denim is made from a blend of cotton, with extensive polyamide reinforcement, and elastane for stretch. The 12oz Cordura® features polyamide yarn combining strength and abrasion resistance, with the softness and comfort of cotton to provide an optimal blend of protective performance and stretch - a great materials choice for technical motorcycle riding pants. The Stratos Pants sport a buttoned and zippered closure at the waist, and incorporate an additional string closure to provide a personalized fit and stylistic look. The bottom of the pant offers a double closure system on the calf to provide versatility and the ability to tailor the fit of the lower leg to the rider’s footwear. Internally, the Stratos Pants have Nucleon Flex Plus CE Level 1 rated knee protectors and come with pockets on the hips to fit separately purchased Bioflex hip protection. The pants are CE Level A rated. The Stratos Slim Fit Tech Riding Pants are the perfect choice for riders interested in a casual and stylish, protective riding pant.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully riding garment to CE – Category II EN 17092-4:2020 – A class.
• CE Level 1 EN 1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee protectors.
• CE Level 1 EN 1621-1:2012 Bioflex hip protectors available as an optional upgrade.
• CORDURA® is a trademark of INVISTA.
• Monolayer stretch Cordura® denim fabric – composition 69% cotton, 30% polyamide, and 1% elastane.
• The stretch Cordura® denim can be dyed in a wide option of colors.
Combine the Stratos Slim Fit Tech Riding Pant with
COMBINE YOUR STRATOS SLIM FIT TECH RIDING PANT WITH
Ageless Classic Tee
Ageless Curve Hat