2021 Supermono Shoes
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This model has been designed and developed to give drivers the ultimate in performance fit and feel. Supermono is an ultra lightweight racing shoe constructed using premium materials with every component reduced in order to save weight.
Featuring a new last for a more contoured, sculpted shape to better adapt to the lines of the feet, this shoe has a minimal, fuss free construction for maximum lightness with strategically placed perforated zones that provide exceptional ventilation.
• Main upper constructed from supple, lightweight kangaroo leather for exceptional levels of comfort and durability.
• Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole entrance for enhanced comfort while driving.
• All graphics are printed for improved weight saving.
• Extensive perforation zones on lateral and medial sides and tongue for optimized ventilation, breathability and comfort.
• Tubular lining construction in para-aramidic fiber material for excellent levels of heat resistance, weight saving with reduced seams for enhanced levels of driver comfort.
• Tongue constructed from CarbonX® elastic fiber to ensure an ergonomic fit as well as providing additional flame-retardant properties.
• Alpinestars closure design features an extensive hook and loop grip strap and elasticated gusset CarbonX® that closes across the instep for an ergonomic fit.
• Patented one-piece design for a highly reduced material construction for greater comfort and performance in the cockpit.
• Complies with FIA: 8856-2018 homologation standard.
• The hook and loop closure ensures a secure and personalized fit and incorporates perforations for maximum airflow and comfort.
• Lace-less design guarantees quick and easy in/out while also ensuring optimum weight saving.
• Collar padding constructed from nitrile rubber for comfort and lightness.
• FIA/Alpinestars label on the tongue constructed from fireproof PU.
• Insole with Texon and micro-porous material on upper for comfort and lightness.
• Micro-porous heel for additional shock absorbing and lightness.
• Reinforced inner heel for additional comfort and effective absorption of vibrations while in the driving position.
• Alpinestars exclusive lightweight rubber compound sole for improved sensitivity with the pedals, while the textured pattern ensures optimum levels of grip.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.