Supertech M8 Limited Edition Anaheim 20
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
ANAIHEIM, CALIFORNIA–the 2020 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship kicks off at Angel Stadium, Anaheim, California, with reigning champion Cooper Webb eager to defend his title, and to celebrate the start of this Supercross fight for honors among the world’s best dirt athletes, Alpinestars has launched the Limited Edition ‘Anaheim 20’ Tech 7 boot and S-M8 helmet. The ‘Anaheim 20’ boots are complemented by the ‘Anaheim 20’ S-M8 helmet, Alpinestars lightweight off-road helmet. Designed to offer riders the most advanced, protective and performance enhancing helmet possible with excellent ventilation, comfort and a light weight, the Supertech M8 draws on Alpinestars depth of experience in world class innovation across all motorsports and its deep-rooted commitment to motocross. The S-M8 is a helmet which allows riders to push the limits of performance, benefiting from confidence inspiring safety technology, reduced weight and a supremely well-fitting and ultra-ventilated construction for optimized comfort while riding. The ‘Anaheim 20’ boasts all the technical innovations and design features of the S-M8; A-head fitting system, patented visor release system, MIPS, emergency release system, wide aperture; in the fluo yellow, white and turquoise styling that is guaranteed to stand out from the crowd.
• SHELL CONSTRUCTION: Multi-layer composite disperses energy in impacts.
• LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION: Medium size weighs in at 1260g (ECE), 1379g (DOT).
• ULTRA-VENTILATED DESIGN: Visor directs air into ports for added breathability.
• 26MM WIDE CHINSTRAP: Wider than certification requirements for safety, comfort and ease of use.
• MULTI-DIRECTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM®: Exclusive multi-piece MIPS® system reduces rotational impact forces.
• PROTECTIVE DESIGN: Engineered raised and padded area reduces forces transmitted to the collarbone.
• FOUR DENSITY EPS LINER: The right density in the right area.
• SIZE: Each head size has a dedicated shell and EPS dimensions.
• EPS EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM: Safely and easily remove cheekpads while the helmet is still on.
• HYDRATION COMPATIBILITY: Engineered canals in lining for hydration tube.
• EJECT® COMPATIBLE: Helmet is easily removed in an emergency.
• COOL-MAX COMFORT LINER: Anti-microbial liner is removable and washable.
• A-HEAD FITMENT SYSTEM: Patented system provides ultimate adjustability.
• PATENTED VISOR RELEASE SYSTEM: Allows visor to release in a crash with the correct pre-determined amount of force, regardless of angle of impact.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.