T-GP Plus R V2 Air Jacket
Original Price $239.95
Current Price $191.96
A true air sport riding jacket that is highly durable and packed with CE certified protection, the newly designed T-GP Plus R V2 Air Jacket is designed to keep you ultra-cool and comfortable while you cut through the city streets. A convenient, full circumference waist zipper allows for a safe and secure attachment to Alpinestars pants for excellent head-to-toe coverage.
• Constructed from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 450/600 Denier polyester fabric main shell for long-lasting performance.
• Extended mesh panels on the torso and arms provides substantial airflow when riding for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions.
• Full mesh lining boosts garmentﾒs all-round airflow capabilities and breathability.
• Lightweight CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class-leading impact protection.
• Chest and back pad compartments (CE certified Nucleon chest back protector available as accessory).
• Snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
• Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
• All protections are perforated and securely housed in mesh compartments to significantly increase garmentﾒs air flow performance.
• Sport fit with pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
• Strategically positioned poly-fabric stretch insert on shoulders for excellent flex fit.
• 3D mesh collar construction for improved comfort and breathability.
• Velcro and D-ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit.
• Velcro wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garmentﾒs fit.
• Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants.
• Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry.
• External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
• Multiple internal compartment pockets feature velcro closures for additional security.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Reflective details for improved rider visibility.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.