T-Jaws v3 Waterproof Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
The T-Jaws V3 Waterproof Jacket offers protection thanks to its strategically mapped abrasion-resistant main shell which incorporates class leading protective features. An advanced removable thermal liner and a mesh lining means you can wear this sport riding jacket in a wide range of conditions.
• Multi-fabric shell construction incorporating advanced poly-textile and large stretch panels for performance and comfort.
• GP Lite shoulder reinforcements for additional impact protection.
• Waterproof fixed membrane for all-weather protection and performance.
• Front inner waterproof pocket and waterproof side pockets for safe and secure storage.
• Removable Primaloft thermal liner for warmth without bulk. Also very breathable, lightweight and packable.
• Strategically positioned zippered direct air intakes for optimized airflow throughout all layers when opened.
• High profile collar construction with 3D textured fabric comfort inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue.
• Volume adjustment on biceps and waist for an optimized performance fit.
• 5mm padding for additional rider comfort.
• Extensive stretch material on the inner sleeve, shoulder blade and ergonomic panel on chest for comfort, flexibility and a perfect fit.
• Reflective details.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation EN 17092 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.