Tailwind Air Waterproof Jacket Tech-Air® Compatible
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
A simple, understated all-weather riding jacket, the Tech-Air® compatible Tailwind has a durable polyfabric main shell with multiple adjusters for a superior fit in the riding position and subtly integrated class leading CE-certified protection on the shoulders and elbows.
• 600D polyester fabric with PU coating.
• Extended high performance mesh panels on chest, back and sleeves for improved cooling performance.
• Strategically positioned shoulder accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars airbag system, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
• Tech-Air® compatible; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
• An LED display on the sleeve indicates the airbag’s operational status, while an internal housing located in the CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
• Detachable waterproof membrane for all-weather versatility.
• Multiple volume elasticated adjusters on sleeves for a tailored fit.
• Accordion panels on elbows help movement and comfort on the bike.
• Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
• Two front kangaroo pouch-style pockets and one zippered chest pocket for real-world practicality.
• New ergonomic cuff adjustment closure system, snap button gusset and security zippers for ease-of-use with gloved hands.
• Padded areas on sleeves to increase rider comfort.
• Multiple reflective prints on the back to make the rider more visible to other road users, especially at night.
• Ergonomic touring collar construction for optimized rider comfort.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue.
• Waterproof front inner pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
• Collar construction with rubberized fabric edging plus brushed tricot fabric on inner collar lining for rider comfort and to prevent chafing.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
• Chest and back compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade.
• Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors for impact protection.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.