A simple, understated all-weather riding jacket, the Tech-Air® compatible Tailwind has a durable polyfabric main shell with multiple adjusters for a superior fit in the riding position and subtly integrated class leading CE-certified protection on the shoulders and elbows.
PLEASE NOTE: While this jacket is compatible with our Tech-Air 5 Vest system, if you are looking for complete integration (zipping the Tech-Air vest directly into the jacket and hooking the Tech-Air vest up via quick connect cable to have the vest transmit information to the LED panel on the jacket's sleeve) you will need to purchase the Tech-Air street system as the Tech-Air 5 vest is a standalone vest with the LED panel directly on the vest itself and will not zip into the jacket or plug into the jacket via quick connect cable.
• 600D polyester fabric with PU coating.
• Extended high performance mesh panels on chest, back and sleeves for improved cooling performance.
• Strategically positioned shoulder accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars airbag system, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
• Tech-Air® compatible; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
• An LED display on the sleeve indicates the airbag’s operational status, while an internal housing located in the CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
• Detachable waterproof membrane for all-weather versatility.
• Multiple volume elasticated adjusters on sleeves for a tailored fit.
• Accordion panels on elbows help movement and comfort on the bike.
• Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
• Two front kangaroo pouch-style pockets and one zippered chest pocket for real-world practicality.
• New ergonomic cuff adjustment closure system, snap button gusset and security zippers for ease-of-use with gloved hands.
• Padded areas on sleeves to increase rider comfort.
• Multiple reflective prints on the back to make the rider more visible to other road users, especially at night.
• Ergonomic touring collar construction for optimized rider comfort.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue.
• Waterproof front inner pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
• Collar construction with rubberized fabric edging plus brushed tricot fabric on inner collar lining for rider comfort and to prevent chafing.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
• Chest and back compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade.
• Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulder and elbow protectors for impact protection.
Combine the Tailwind Air Waterproof Jacket Tech-Air® Compatible with
COMBINE YOUR TAILWIND AIR WATERPROOF JACKET TECH-AIR® COMPATIBLE WITH
Ageless Classic Tee
Tech-Air® Street Airbag System