Tech-1 K Start Shoes
Original Price $99.95
Current Price $74.96
With a newly designed forefoot profile, Achilles-friendly collar design, breathable laser perforations and reinforced external heel, the Tech-1 K Start shoe is constructed from durable and lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of protection, comfort and performance fit.
• Designed and developed specifically for the stresses of kart racing.
• Main upper constructed from durable microfiber for lightweight performance, comfort and abrasion resistance.
• Integrated construction consisting of perforated microfiber and soft inner lining for high levels of comfort and breathability.
• Traditional symmetric lacing system for personalized fit and secure closure.
• External heel real rubber for improved abrasion resistance and protection.
• New sleek shoe profile follows foot anatomy and guarantees great fit and performance.
• Strategically positioned perforation zones for enhanced cooling performance and maximized airflow.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• All graphic elements are printed for excellent weight-saving.
• Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and insole enhances comfort.
• Alpinestars foot counter features multi-compound construction ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus an integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
• Lightweight rubber compound sole with textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost of $9.99. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.