Vector Tech Knee Protector
This CE certified Level 1 protection is engineered for a close, anatomical, and compression fit to ensure full freedom of movement. The Vector Tech Knee Protection is flexible and lightweight, a semi-rigid shell improves the impact absorption and scratch resistance.
• Flexible side zipper for a quick and effortless fit.
• Hook and loop top elastic strap helps keep the protector in place.
• Silicone printing on the inner liner also prevents the protector being displaced while riding.
• Stretch mesh panel for better stability of the protector while riding.
• Knee Protector - EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1.
• Lightweight knee protectors constructed from breathable laminated rip-stop PE foam and poly- mesh.
• Ergonomic, integrated soft shell PU foam protectors strategically covers knee area and is constructed from durable aramidic fibre covered by a semi-rigid thermoplastic shell for abrasion and exceptional impact protection.
• Liner offers progressive protection while providing a soft contact against the skin.
• Snug design offers a firm compression fit and soft tissue support for all styles of riding.
Orders usually ship within one business day if the order is placed before 11am Pacific time.
Estimated delivery time is 1-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
Orders over $149 qualify for FREE shipping. All other orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.99.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any cost associated with the refusal.